14 Jan 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!Yay!
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa madNo, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Jan 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
Ya, I saw that,Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:56I'm making chaos in Herbology rn xDBenjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:55HiyaBenjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:53Of coruse!Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?Benja, or Ben is nice
nice! r ya working on any rp's? I'd like to read some itresting ones, do you have any ideas?![]()
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 β Evasion 6 β wisdom 5 β Accuracy 6 βStrength 3 βArcane Power 8 |
14 Jan 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!Yay!
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa madI imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!
14 Jan 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 β Evasion 6 β wisdom 5 β Accuracy 6 βStrength 3 βArcane Power 8 |
14 Jan 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
I need more male friends to protect meBenjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:02Ya, I saw that,Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!Yay!
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa madI imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!, it was... intesting
14 Jan 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:02Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!Yay!
Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa madI imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!Ah ok. But next time, don't carry two pots at once
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
14 Jan 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
I'd like to start a public RP, but I have 0 ideas!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 β Evasion 6 β wisdom 5 β Accuracy 6 βStrength 3 βArcane Power 8 |
14 Jan 2024, 22:05
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:04Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:02Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 22:00Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:58I imagined that I was Hulk for a few sec, but then I figured out that I wasn't.No, no, Ben, It's your fault for carrying two pots at once!I- can't promise I won't try, but I might not.Ah ok. But next time, don't carry two pots at once
14 Jan 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
is it free...
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 β Evasion 6 β wisdom 5 β Accuracy 6 βStrength 3 βArcane Power 8 |