Back 3663 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Clair Fernandez wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:05
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 01:32 Great cause I have bubble teaaaa
Ooh I want bubble tea!
I loveveveve it

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
kito!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim!!! -tackles-

I’m also tired trace

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ai!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:15:wave:
hey kim!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:16Ai!!!
hiiiiii <3 don't mind my kinda all over the place reply to your owl lmao

how are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup. I'm all over the place too haha! Hey Sage/Aliana! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:13
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:09
I need to start a thread but I'm not sure where to put it
you can owl me the concept of the thread and i can give you an idea as to where to put it :)
I haven't figured out what i'll be writing yet

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:33 Yup. I'm all over the place too haha! Hey Sage/Aliana! <3
lmao no wonder we work well together :lol: <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
ahahaha

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3663 / 18141