Back 3662 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
hey tracy!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Bailey! How's it going?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Bai bai!!! Trace!!!! How are you both??

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Tired, how 'bout you Al?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 01:32 Great cause I have bubble teaaaa
Ooh I want bubble tea!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:02 Bai bai!!! Trace!!!! How are you both??
im godo! how are you ali?
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:58
Heyo Bailey! How's it going?
im good! 20 minutes and 225 words later, one reply down lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I need to start a thread but I'm not sure where to put it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 18:09
I need to start a thread but I'm not sure where to put it
you can owl me the concept of the thread and i can give you an idea as to where to put it :)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3662 / 18141