Back 3653 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yayyy I’m so excited!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I think your going to be an awsome mentor! ;)

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiii

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
HEY :D
OOC Let's Chat!
How are y’all?

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 22:47 How are y’all?
Oh, i'm doing awesome just trying to break not breaking anymore pots in Herbology! Wbu? :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 21:56 I think your going to be an awsome mentor! ;)
Thxxx

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to try and get out some posts soon!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3653 / 18141