Back 3651 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:28
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:25
Heyo! How are you Alejandro?
I'm doing good. How bout you?
I'm sleepy
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:29
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:28
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:25
Heyo! How are you Alejandro?
I'm doing good. How bout you?
I'm sleepy
Did you pull an all-nighter
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:31
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:29
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:28
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:25
Heyo! How are you Alejandro?
I'm doing good. How bout you?
I'm sleepy
Did you pull an all-nighter
No, I just woke up
Last edited by Tracey Bailey on 13 Jan 2024, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:23
How is everyone?
Hii! I’m good u??

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:23
How is everyone?
Hii! I’m good u??
Hola! I'm kinda tired
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:39
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:23
How is everyone?
Hii! I’m good u??
Hola! I'm kinda tired
Loll yea. Good tho?

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:47
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:39
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:23
How is everyone?
Hii! I’m good u??
Hola! I'm kinda tired
Loll yea. Good tho?
Yeah. I'm going to thr doctor today to see if I can still dance or not
OOC Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:41 @Juniper Kelly JUNIPERRR its selina knight btw <3
heyyy

β†’ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:49
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:47
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:39
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:38
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:23

Hii! I’m good u??
Hola! I'm kinda tired
Loll yea. Good tho?
Yeah. I'm going to thr doctor today to see if I can still dance or not
Oh nice. Hopefully u can!!

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3651 / 18141