Back 3650 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06 @Elisa Shakestra your character lowkey scares me a bit now xD
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real

Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies


I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD

Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
*bows*

Ava Winchect, at your service.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:51 Hello y’all!!!
hey ali!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiu

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:54
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:29
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:13
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:10
What would you expect from a prankster, speak of pranks, You haven't even met Ava she is worse
I- am definitely super duper innocent! I did absolutely nothing wrong with those pots, my arms are tiny and i’m weak! The curse of being a 1 year! Wait i need to know Ava
If you would have done it Intentionally then I would have usen my knives for real

Ava is the famous murderer of Hogwarts, famously known for trying to murder Lucian Mornstern by entering the Slytherin boys dorm which she wasn't allowed to but in the end got caught before poor Lucian dies


I can’t promise i won’t do something intentionally in the future xD

Woah that sounds like a serious matter, i need too meet Ava now. Could use some tips actually
*bows*

Ava Winchect, at your service.
super sus

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How is everyone?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
heyo!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! How are you Alejandro?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 19:25
Heyo! How are you Alejandro?
I'm doing good. How bout you?
Back 3650 / 18141