Back 3649 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:00
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:55
Reducio
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:06
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:55
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:35
I SAVED YOU FROM THIS SCARY PLACE :skeptical:


A save attempt but the knights of Favonius, I the honorary knight Elisa of Mondstat was saving this fellow traveler
Liar!
HEY! Im a changed woman, I don't lie


Btw Hi Del

Riiiggghht. -throws an enchanted snowball because why not-
YOU, - throws a snowball-
AHHH - accidentally throws some exploding bonbons-
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:51 Deciding if I shall be a couch potato _(:3」∠)_ or shall I study ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Study first and then be a potato afterward!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:08
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:51 Deciding if I shall be a couch potato _(:3」∠)_ or shall I study ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Study first and then be a potato afterward!
I just became a couch potato and listened to some kpop songs and watched kdramas
I still have one more day to study so not a biggie

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:10
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:08
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 12:51 Deciding if I shall be a couch potato _(:3」∠)_ or shall I study ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Study first and then be a potato afterward!
I just became a couch potato and listened to some kpop songs and watched kdramas
I still have one more day to study so not a biggie
Nah u should jus get it over with

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:51
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 10:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:49
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:13
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 04:05 Hey Violet!
Hey delainie ! Hryy
im good!! anything cool going onthis weekend??
gtkk ! oh well we have a festival and I have an upcoming exam....hbu ?
Oh nice!! It’s so cold out still u can’t even go outside so probs just movies n chill lol. Oh yea n going to my friends tmrw!
That sounds nice! I hope you enjoy ur weekend! Did it snow there?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:51
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 10:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:49
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:13

Hey delainie ! Hryy
im good!! anything cool going onthis weekend??
gtkk ! oh well we have a festival and I have an upcoming exam....hbu ?
Oh nice!! It’s so cold out still u can’t even go outside so probs just movies n chill lol. Oh yea n going to my friends tmrw!
That sounds nice! I hope you enjoy ur weekend! Did it snow there?
Yea. Thx! Ugh yes. It snows almost all year lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone! how are you all today?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:45
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:51
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 10:24
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 06:49

im good!! anything cool going onthis weekend??
gtkk ! oh well we have a festival and I have an upcoming exam....hbu ?
Oh nice!! It’s so cold out still u can’t even go outside so probs just movies n chill lol. Oh yea n going to my friends tmrw!
That sounds nice! I hope you enjoy ur weekend! Did it snow there?
Yea. Thx! Ugh yes. It snows almost all year lol
oo, well it doesn't snow here at all lol

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello y’all!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:50
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:45
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 18:28
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 16:51
Violet Rohr wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 10:24

gtkk ! oh well we have a festival and I have an upcoming exam....hbu ?
Oh nice!! It’s so cold out still u can’t even go outside so probs just movies n chill lol. Oh yea n going to my friends tmrw!
That sounds nice! I hope you enjoy ur weekend! Did it snow there?
Yea. Thx! Ugh yes. It snows almost all year lol
oo, well it doesn't snow here at all lol
Ugh luckyyyyyyyy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3649 / 18141