Back 3639 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ali also love planting and plants in general! As I love them irl we should make one big chaotic plant thread!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:20
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:15
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.

As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
Hmmm, i swear it was an accident! The pots were simply not made for my small and tiny arms, I blame the objects used in the class.
Irrelvant, ignorance is no justification

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:21 Kim is thinking of going into that thread but I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!

For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.
Sounds fun, can’t wait! For chaos xD
Aliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:22 Ali also love planting and plants in general! As I love them irl we should make one big chaotic plant thread!!
I’m def in for that, plants are cool but not for Benjamin cause he messes stuff up. Plz don’t tell ppl about what mess i’mma make soon!
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:08
Oh dear. Y'know, Ben could've stayed, Tracey could've come and helped him clean up! She loves plants!
That's super cool, I'll let you know when next he messes stuff up, and needs help!
Ok! I might post in the thread if you don't mind me posting in it :)

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok! I might post in the thread if you don't mind me posting in it :)
Feel free too! Everyone is welcome
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:28
Kim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:21 Kim is thinking of going into that thread but I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!

For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.
Sounds fun, can’t wait! For chaos xD
Aliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:22 Ali also love planting and plants in general! As I love them irl we should make one big chaotic plant thread!!
I’m def in for that, plants are cool but not for Benjamin cause he messes stuff up. Plz don’t tell ppl about what mess i’mma make soon!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:23
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:20
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:15
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:05 Ben, detention
But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.

As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
Hmmm, i swear it was an accident! The pots were simply not made for my small and tiny arms, I blame the objects used in the class.
Irrelvant, ignorance is no justification
I promise you that in a few years; I might not be naughty
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Everyone! How y'all doing?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Marcie! I'm doing good! Currently writing a reply!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
cool! Oh, I think we totally forgot the RP we were going to write together! :shock2:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]We were gonna write an rp together?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
It looks like Kim will get to interact with a bunch of firsties! What fun! <3
Please excuse his coldness, indifference, avoidance.
He's not usually as unfriendly as the way he will appear right now.
Kim's just going through life-changing events and trauma that will last up until the end of Y3.

-hugs everyone-

I LOVE YOU ALL!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3639 / 18141