13 Jan 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
Ali also love planting and plants in general! As I love them irl we should make one big chaotic plant thread!!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
13 Jan 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
Irrelvant, ignorance is no justificationBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:20Hmmm, i swear it was an accident! The pots were simply not made for my small and tiny arms, I blame the objects used in the class.Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:15Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
13 Jan 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Sounds fun, can’t wait! For chaos xDKim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:21 Kim is thinking of going into that thread but I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!
For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.
I’m def in for that, plants are cool but not for Benjamin cause he messes stuff up. Plz don’t tell ppl about what mess i’mma make soon!Aliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:22 Ali also love planting and plants in general! As I love them irl we should make one big chaotic plant thread!!
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 13 Jan 2024, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
13 Jan 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:08That's super cool, I'll let you know when next he messes stuff up, and needs help!Oh dear. Y'know, Ben could've stayed, Tracey could've come and helped him clean up! She loves plants!Ok! I might post in the thread if you don't mind me posting in it
13 Jan 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
Feel free too! Everyone is welcomeOk! I might post in the thread if you don't mind me posting in it![]()
Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:28Sounds fun, can’t wait! For chaos xDKim Sato wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:21 Kim is thinking of going into that thread but I'll have to do it tomorrow.
Today was too rough on me and I can't focus much atm ; ;
So I will post tomorrow!
Kim loves greenhouses and plants, he always pays them a visit at least once a day!
For those of you who are expecting a post from me (which I said would be done today), it will be up sometime tomorrow. Today was not what I expected it to be and some stuff happened IRL. Thus I lost most of my muse and my fingers and hands hurt because of it sooooo will have to post tomorrow.
I’m def in for that, plants are cool but not for Benjamin cause he messes stuff up. Plz don’t tell ppl about what mess i’mma make soon!Aliana Duke wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:22 Ali also love planting and plants in general! As I love them irl we should make one big chaotic plant thread!!
I promise you that in a few years; I might not be naughtyRenelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:23Irrelvant, ignorance is no justificationBenjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:20Hmmm, i swear it was an accident! The pots were simply not made for my small and tiny arms, I blame the objects used in the class.Renelle Dalton wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:15Only Gryffindorks use lame excuses such as those.Benjamin Mason wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 01:14But but...As a young Ravenclaw, who study all day, aren't I allowed breaking stuff all the time becuase uh...I study?
As an Eagle, you are held to the utmost grace and highest standard
13 Jan 2024, 01:39
Let's Chat!
Hi Everyone! How y'all doing?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
13 Jan 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
cool! Oh, I think we totally forgot the RP we were going to write together!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
13 Jan 2024, 02:03
Let's Chat!
It looks like Kim will get to interact with a bunch of firsties! What fun! 
Please excuse his coldness, indifference, avoidance.
He's not usually as unfriendly as the way he will appear right now.
Kim's just going through life-changing events and trauma that will last up until the end of Y3.
-hugs everyone-
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Please excuse his coldness, indifference, avoidance.
He's not usually as unfriendly as the way he will appear right now.
Kim's just going through life-changing events and trauma that will last up until the end of Y3.
-hugs everyone-
I LOVE YOU ALL!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |