Back 3627 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 *smirks*

That is a secret!
Do whatever you want but don't invite any of the Slytherins other than Asa and Ava
I make no promises
Ren don't tell me you have told the whole Slytherin of this

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:35
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 *smirks*

That is a secret!
Do whatever you want but don't invite any of the Slytherins other than Asa and Ava
I make no promises
Ren don't tell me you have told the whole Slytherin of this
Uh, maybe?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:35
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 *smirks*

That is a secret!
Do whatever you want but don't invite any of the Slytherins other than Asa and Ava
I make no promises
Ren don't tell me you have told the whole Slytherin of this
Uh, maybe?
WHERE WHEN HOW, I NEED PROOF

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?
no silly! me!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:37
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?
no silly! me!
Oh right! Congratulations!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:35
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Do whatever you want but don't invite any of the Slytherins other than Asa and Ava
I make no promises
Ren don't tell me you have told the whole Slytherin of this
Uh, maybe?
WHERE WHEN HOW, I NEED PROOF
Why, you offend me!

I would never do such a thing!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:37
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:35
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 I make no promises
Ren don't tell me you have told the whole Slytherin of this
Uh, maybe?
WHERE WHEN HOW, I NEED PROOF
Why, you offend me!

I would never do such a thing!
You should seriously join Kim's Drama Club, you will get the highest position in it

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:38
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:37
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:34 Guess who got good gradesssssssssss
Jeff?

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:35

Ren don't tell me you have told the whole Slytherin of this
Uh, maybe?
WHERE WHEN HOW, I NEED PROOF
Why, you offend me!

I would never do such a thing!
You should seriously join Kim's Drama Club, you will get the highest position in it
Thank you, dear friend!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
:]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
>:)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo morning!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3627 / 18141