Back 3626 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Woohoo >:)

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
BUT WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE, YOU JUST SAID OF??

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*smirks*

That is a secret!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Should he find his way to her or nah? Or when the food and stuff is avalible, at 1:10 they meet at the table?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 *smirks*

That is a secret!
Do whatever you want but don't invite any of the Slytherins other than Asa and Ava

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 Should he find his way to her or nah? Or when the food and stuff is avalible, at 1:10 they meet at the table?
I asked Bailey, and I think the refreshments are already available. Both are good, so just whichever one you like :]

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 Should he find his way to her or nah? Or when the food and stuff is avalible, at 1:10 they meet at the table?
I asked Bailey, and I think the refreshments are already available. Both are good, so just whichever one you like :]
Okay :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 Should he find his way to her or nah? Or when the food and stuff is avalible, at 1:10 they meet at the table?
I asked Bailey, and I think the refreshments are already available. Both are good, so just whichever one you like :]
Okay :]
👍

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:16
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 13:15 *smirks*

That is a secret!
Do whatever you want but don't invite any of the Slytherins other than Asa and Ava
I make no promises

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Guess who got good gradesssssssssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3626 / 18141