Back 3616 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning Damion!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you doing Renelle?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 02:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 02:18
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:38 A new Colin pfp!
I hope you like it! I think he came out pretty well!
It’s very nice! Though eerily resemblant to a military school graduate
Lears Army!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
-spins around and tries to focus enough to post-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 03:32 -spins around and tries to focus enough to post-
*grabs Kim and gives emergency choco*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 03:30
Renelle Dalton wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 02:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 02:18
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:38 A new Colin pfp!
I hope you like it! I think he came out pretty well!
It’s very nice! Though eerily resemblant to a military school graduate
Lears Army!!
It’s perfect then!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo!! I have bubble teaaaaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
-hops onto colin's back and rides around-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Aliana Duke wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:30
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:17 Evening, all. I hope you’re well (and, if your weather is anything like mine, staying warm)!
Hello professor I’m Aliana! Ali for short I don’t recall meeting you before!! ♥️♥️
Hi there, Ali! I don’t frequent this thread often, it’s wonderful to meet you!

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
Back 3616 / 18141