Back 3611 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

morning/afternoon/evening to you as well, Kim!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Kim and Kaito*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I’m back from school now today WAS SOOOOO COLD

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
More like brisk.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
A new Colin pfp!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
lol afternoon, noon, night, morning!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
you too! in my case noon!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Aliana!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3611 / 18141