Back 3615 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:03
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:02
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 00:52
Tracey Bailey wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 00:17
Oof, that really sucks. My parents were working and my sis ends school an hour earlier than I end my shift at work, so no one was able to pick her up
Ugh that’s not nice. Luckily my dad was able to get me, tho I thought he wouldn’t. They’re saying that being outside even 2-3 mins in this current weather can give u frostbite
Oof. Glad my sis is ok! She wants a snow day tomorrow
Loll yea. Ugh I wish we were allowed snow days, I hope ur sis gets one!!
Same! I gotta go to work tomorrow tho. Unless my manager calls me saying that bf and I don't have to go to work, then I can make more milk tea!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening, all. I hope you’re well (and, if your weather is anything like mine, staying warm)!

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Evening Professor! I gotta go guys. Talk to y'all when I come back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabine Blumenthal wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 01:17 Evening, all. I hope you’re well (and, if your weather is anything like mine, staying warm)!
Hello professor I’m Aliana! Ali for short I don’t recall meeting you before!! ♥️♥️

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:38 A new Colin pfp!
I hope you like it! I think he came out pretty well!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 02:18
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:38 A new Colin pfp!
I hope you like it! I think he came out pretty well!
It’s very nice! Though eerily resemblant to a military school graduate

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2024, 02:18
Renelle Dalton wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 22:38 A new Colin pfp!
I hope you like it! I think he came out pretty well!
-TACKLES- COLINNNNNN

ALSO I LOVR THE NEW PFP!!!

Also I’m heading to bed now night everyone!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning y'all!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3615 / 18141