1 Jan 2024, 22:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 hai auggy hai astraaaaa
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
1 Jan 2024, 22:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Jan 2024, 22:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 how are yallllll?
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
1 Jan 2024, 22:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Jan 2024, 23:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
1 Jan 2024, 23:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Jan 2024, 23:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
1 Jan 2024, 23:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff