›
Out of Character
Games Room
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff [Winter ‘23 - '24]
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
302
/
1758
Rowan Bellegno
First year, Gryffindor
1 409
27
31 Dec 2023, 01:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
13
Rowan
If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Maleïssa
Tracey Bailey
Second year, Ravenclaw
8 607
277
31 Dec 2023, 01:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
14
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
|
𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Rowan Bellegno
First year, Gryffindor
1 409
27
31 Dec 2023, 02:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
15
Rowan
If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Maleïssa
Tracey Bailey
Second year, Ravenclaw
8 607
277
31 Dec 2023, 02:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
16
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
|
𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Augustus Faris
Third year, Gryffindor
68
110
31 Dec 2023, 02:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
17
Great ! Ill get to it in a moment !
Simon Kincaid
Seventh year, Broom Racer, Writer, Hufflepuff
7 973
1 559
31 Dec 2023, 02:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
16
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Tracey Bailey
Second year, Ravenclaw
8 607
277
31 Dec 2023, 02:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
17 alright!
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
|
𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Renelle Dalton
Second year, Ravenclaw
7 255
77
31 Dec 2023, 02:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
18
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Tracey Bailey
Second year, Ravenclaw
8 607
277
31 Dec 2023, 02:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
19
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪
|
𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Simon Kincaid
Seventh year, Broom Racer, Writer, Hufflepuff
7 973
1 559
31 Dec 2023, 02:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Winter ‘23 - '24
18
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back
302
/
1758