Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

71

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
73

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
75

Niiiice ! What color ??
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
76

Dark red!!! I’m very excited!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
77

Ouuuuh im sure its gonna look so good !!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
78

THank you auggy!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
79 !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right