Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

36 sweet, you’re halfway there

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
37

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
38 wdym half-way there?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
37

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
39

what is stronger than a human heart, which shatters over and over and still lives? - Rupi Kaur
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
41

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
41, Tracey, just meant you’ve got some of the planning done for the family part of the ency if you already have her parents figured out

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)