30 Dec 2023, 17:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Dec 2023, 17:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35 I just made a Pinterest board for Simon’s mother’s time at Hogwarts
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 17:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 ooooo! Awesome!!!I really need to expand on Ali’s parents and brothers back story’s.
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
30 Dec 2023, 17:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35 nice! I think I’ve figured out all my dNPCs. Character development is my favorite
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 17:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36 I still didn't make a family page in my ency!!!!!!!! -dies-
30 Dec 2023, 17:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35 gotta get those parents figured out! Does Tracey have both of hers still alive?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 17:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff