Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

36

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
36

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35 I just made a Pinterest board for Simon’s mother’s time at Hogwarts :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
36 ooooo! Awesome!!!I really need to expand on Ali’s parents and brothers back story’s.

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35 nice! I think I’ve figured out all my dNPCs. Character development is my favorite

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
36 I still didn't make a family page in my ency!!!!!!!! -dies-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35 gotta get those parents figured out! Does Tracey have both of hers still alive?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
36 yea, I already made a back story for them

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
37

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right