30 Dec 2023, 01:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
84 oh, I have a name for him! His first name'll be Spanish and his last name will be Japanese
30 Dec 2023, 01:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 cool, what’s the name?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 nice, I really like Mateo
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
84 I'm currently writing his backstory and I'm not sure if he should be born in Spain or in Japan
30 Dec 2023, 01:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 maybe whichever you know more about
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
84 I'll do Japan since I've been there a lot more that I've been to Spain
30 Dec 2023, 01:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 nice. I’ve never been to either of those places
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff