30 Dec 2023, 01:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 faceclaim are hard to find
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 yes they are I can’t figure one outttt
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
30 Dec 2023, 01:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 I hear you. I stumbled on mine accidentally
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 Oh,Tracey's fc is Lisa from Blackpink who's Hogwarts house is Gryffindor and Jisoo's is Ravenclaw, but I don't want Jisoo as Tracey's fc Simon, that's true, I changed my fc three times
30 Dec 2023, 01:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 glad you found one you liked
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 yep! I'm still planning my inpc -dies- I have a fc, but I don't know which school! I was thinking Mahoutokoro, but I want my inpc to speak Spanish, Japanese, and English, like I do, so uh, now I'm not sure
30 Dec 2023, 01:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 mines from Ilvermorny
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 nice, I think I might have my inpc go to Mahoutokoro but I'm not sure yet
30 Dec 2023, 01:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 cool
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff