1. › Out of Character
    2. Games Room
    3. Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff [Winter ‘23 - '24]
    • Errands
    • The Counter Chat
    • Clans and Clubs
    • OOC Shops
    • Art Gallery
    • Games Room
  • Sign up
  • Log in
Back 205 / 1758
Avatar
Augustus Faris
Third year, Gryffindor
68 110
28 Dec 2023, 22:48

Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

12
Avatar
Angela G. Patel
Second year, Gryffindor
70 25
28 Dec 2023, 22:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Avatar
Augustus Faris
Third year, Gryffindor
68 110
28 Dec 2023, 23:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
14
Avatar
Angela G. Patel
Second year, Gryffindor
70 25
28 Dec 2023, 23:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
15

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Avatar
Augustus Faris
Third year, Gryffindor
68 110
28 Dec 2023, 23:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
16
Avatar
Rowan Bellegno
First year, Gryffindor
1 409 27
29 Dec 2023, 00:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
15

Rowan
If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Maleïssa
Avatar
Augustus Faris
Third year, Gryffindor
68 110
29 Dec 2023, 00:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
16
Avatar
Angela G. Patel
Second year, Gryffindor
70 25
29 Dec 2023, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
17

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Avatar
Augustus Faris
Third year, Gryffindor
68 110
29 Dec 2023, 00:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
18
Avatar
Willow Byrne
Second year, Ravenclaw
911 109
29 Dec 2023, 00:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
19

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 205 / 1758