30 Sep 2023, 12:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32 I need a remedial counting class... oof
Hijinks at a Ball? At Hogwarts? unheard of. Ha! Have fun.
Hijinks at a Ball? At Hogwarts? unheard of. Ha! Have fun.
The magic is real.
30 Sep 2023, 12:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Sep 2023, 12:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34 @Renelle Dalton.. come back. Represent your Griffinclaws! They are losing ground here.
The magic is real.
30 Sep 2023, 12:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33 angelfyre you’re supposed to use the mention feature…
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
30 Sep 2023, 12:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32 like the one in the coding template thing
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
30 Sep 2023, 12:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33 Again, I did. Not certain what the issue is? 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I see. I added the "@" in the mention. Sorry. sleep deprived.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I see. I added the "@" in the mention. Sorry. sleep deprived.
The magic is real.
30 Sep 2023, 12:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32 never mind it’s no big deal
Let’s carry on!
Let’s carry on!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
30 Sep 2023, 12:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33 No, but thanks.
You all have a good night! Or morning.. Or whatever it is wherever you are.
You all have a good night! Or morning.. Or whatever it is wherever you are.
The magic is real.
30 Sep 2023, 12:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-32
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |