Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-32 I need a remedial counting class... oof

Hijinks at a Ball? At Hogwarts? unheard of. Ha! Have fun.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-33 you're good lol

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-34 @Renelle Dalton.. come back. Represent your Griffinclaws! They are losing ground here.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-33 angelfyre you’re supposed to use the mention feature…

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-32 like the one in the coding template thing

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-33 Again, I did. Not certain what the issue is? :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I see. I added the "@" in the mention. Sorry. sleep deprived. :shock2:
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-32 never mind it’s no big deal

Let’s carry on! :cheers:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-33 No, but thanks.

You all have a good night! Or morning.. Or whatever it is wherever you are.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-32


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate