Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-18

☽ Ophelia Lynn Northwell | i have a whole universe in my mind | Aurélie Nathalie Duval ☾
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-19

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-20

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-21

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-22

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-23

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-22

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-21

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-22

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-21 don’t betray me again Astra

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”