Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

idk if I've heard that one... *adds to queue*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm making one rp code listening to music...

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
noice 8)

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah :meninblack: the longest in code is to find quote and pictures I wanna use lol

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah I get that. I'm trying to make a playlist for Asa but I'm struggling bc I keep thinking of older Asa and forgetting she's eleven and blissfully ignorant. quotes are hard for that reason too lol

ALSO currently listening to House With No Mirrors and I love it I absolutely love it

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YAAAAAYYYYY

Ahah I try to keep quotes somehow in order to her personality

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah that's the hardest part

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i won

Your darkness
Victoire Danell
* STA - 5 * EVA - 10 * STR - 5 * WIS - 5 * ARC - 5 * ACC - 5
Just be brave...
Koko Rivers
* STA - 5 * EVA - 4 * STR - 2 * WIS - 6 * ARC - 8 * ACC - 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Just because I'm distracted doesn't mean I'm not here

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
exactly

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today