Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

@Damion White pretty good, just a bit tired.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
🎶🎶🎶

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
music muy bueno

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Time to continue doing some work I have planned for hio today else, so I need music 😁

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 13:39 Time to continue doing some work I have planned for hio today else, so I need music 😁
I need to do homeworks, I want a broom.

Your darkness
Victoire Danell
* STA - 5 * EVA - 10 * STR - 5 * WIS - 5 * ARC - 5 * ACC - 5
Just be brave...
Koko Rivers
* STA - 5 * EVA - 4 * STR - 2 * WIS - 6 * ARC - 8 * ACC - 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eh I need to do it too, but I no longer need broom

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I need to play some music both for my RPs and my irl stuffs *turns on indie playlist*

I need a broom too, but I don't think I'm gonna get one :skull:

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
If you can't get it now, you can buy it later

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yep yep

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I adore song House with no mirrors

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC