Moods and More! open! cheap!

Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Thank you. Confirmed! I’ll talk to Madi soon and we will trade asap:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43
Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Could I request B47 instead please


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43
Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Could I request B47 instead please
Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 13:52
Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43
Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Could I request B47 instead please
Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.
Does that mean I need to pay extra?


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Moods and More! open! cheap!
moodboard|outfit board | Name: Lily Isobel McCoire | Year: 2 | House: Gryff | What are you buying:outfit | photos:-- | fc: Sophie Skelton | colors: red and green | paying with galleons |it is for the ball. Can you do hairstyles too?
Last edited by Lily Isobel McCoire on 19 Sep 2023, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 21:15 moodboard|outfit board | Name: Lily Isobel McCoire | Year: 2 | House: Gryff | What are you buying:outfit | photos:-- | fc: Sophie Skelton | colors: red and green | paying with galleons
Order confirmed, thank you! And yes, we can Ofc do hairstyles!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 15:45
Madi McQuade wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 13:52
Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43
Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Could I request B47 instead please
Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.
Does that mean I need to pay extra?
nope, not this time

cards have been sent! please send yours when you can.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 16:26
Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 15:45
Madi McQuade wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 13:52
Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56
Madi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Could I request B47 instead please
Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.
Does that mean I need to pay extra?
nope, not this time

cards have been sent! please send yours when you can.
Sent!


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate