Moods and More!
Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Moods and More!
Thank you. Confirmed! I’ll talk to Madi soon and we will trade asap:)Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Hi Estelle,Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Moods and More!
Could I request B47 instead pleaseMadi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43Hi Estelle,Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Moods and More!
Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56Could I request B47 instead pleaseMadi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43Hi Estelle,Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Moods and More!
Does that mean I need to pay extra?Madi McQuade wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 13:52Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56Could I request B47 instead pleaseMadi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43Hi Estelle,Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Moods and More!
moodboard|outfit board | Name: Lily Isobel McCoire | Year: 2 | House: Gryff | What are you buying:outfit | photos:-- | fc: Sophie Skelton | colors: red and green | paying with galleons |it is for the ball. Can you do hairstyles too?
Last edited by Lily Isobel McCoire on 19 Sep 2023, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Moods and More!
Order confirmed, thank you! And yes, we can Ofc do hairstyles!!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 21:15 moodboard|outfit board | Name: Lily Isobel McCoire | Year: 2 | House: Gryff | What are you buying:outfit | photos:-- | fc: Sophie Skelton | colors: red and green | paying with galleons
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
nope, not this timeEstelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 15:45Does that mean I need to pay extra?Madi McQuade wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 13:52Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56Could I request B47 instead pleaseMadi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43Hi Estelle,Estelle Nyx wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 20:46 Chocolate Frog
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Selling, buying, or trading: Trading
What do you want to trade: B3 (uncommon) and B18 for B42 and B45
Additional info: Are either of those uncommon? I don't know how to check
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
cards have been sent! please send yours when you can.
Moods and More!
Sent!Madi McQuade wrote: 23 Sep 2023, 16:26nope, not this timeEstelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 15:45Does that mean I need to pay extra?Madi McQuade wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 13:52Yep, I can get you that! Both B42 and B47 are uncommons.Estelle Nyx wrote: 19 Sep 2023, 06:56Could I request B47 instead pleaseMadi McQuade wrote: 18 Sep 2023, 22:43
Hi Estelle,
I'm sorry, Neither Delainie or I currently have B45. If you want to request another card, have us pay in place of that, we can try and get that card, or cancel your order, please let me know!
cards have been sent! please send yours when you can.
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |