Moods and More!
@Delainie Silverwing
I have sent you all of the cards
I have sent you all of the cards
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Moods and More!
Thank you @Estelle Nyx. Will send payment
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Thank you!! I have received the payment
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Moods and More!
Order confirmed, I personally will not be able to send 2,38,42,45,47,53,56,59,64,66,89Aries Scythe wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 18:28 can i trade frog cards? but anyways
buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28
Will send the rest soon. I’m not sure which cards Madi has
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Chocolate Frog
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?
Moods and More!
Hey, sorry, but the sale is now over, it ended yesterday, I will talk to Madi tho, would you still like to order if the sale is not on??Reyna Evergreen wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:11 Chocolate Frog
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
I'm sorry, I will not be able to send any of the chocolate frog cards that Delainie does not have. I just bought 1 galleon worth of frogs and did not find any of those.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:07Order confirmed, I personally will not be able to send 2,38,42,45,47,53,56,59,64,66,89Aries Scythe wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 18:28 can i trade frog cards? but anyways
buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28
Will send the rest soon. I’m not sure which cards Madi has
Moods and More!
yes but only silvers and 2 cards pls! how much would that be btw?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:14Hey, sorry, but the sale is now over, it ended yesterday, I will talk to Madi tho, would you still like to order if the sale is not on??Reyna Evergreen wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:11 Chocolate Frog
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?
Moods and More!
kay! though, do you accept trades? i have a few bronze dupsMadi McQuade wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:18I'm sorry, I will not be able to send any of the chocolate frog cards that Delainie does not have. I just bought 1 galleon worth of frogs and did not find any of those.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:07Order confirmed, I personally will not be able to send 2,38,42,45,47,53,56,59,64,66,89Aries Scythe wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 18:28 can i trade frog cards? but anyways
buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28
Will send the rest soon. I’m not sure which cards Madi has