Moods and More! open! cheap!

@Delainie Silverwing
I have sent you all of the cards


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Thank you @Estelle Nyx. Will send payment

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Thank you!! I have received the payment


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Moods and More! open! cheap!
can i trade frog cards? but anyways

buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Aries Scythe wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 18:28 can i trade frog cards? but anyways

buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28
Order confirmed, I personally will not be able to send 2,38,42,45,47,53,56,59,64,66,89
Will send the rest soon. I’m not sure which cards Madi has

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Chocolate Frog
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:11 Chocolate Frog
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?
Hey, sorry, but the sale is now over, it ended yesterday, I will talk to Madi tho, would you still like to order if the sale is not on??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:07
Aries Scythe wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 18:28 can i trade frog cards? but anyways

buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28
Order confirmed, I personally will not be able to send 2,38,42,45,47,53,56,59,64,66,89
Will send the rest soon. I’m not sure which cards Madi has
I'm sorry, I will not be able to send any of the chocolate frog cards that Delainie does not have. I just bought 1 galleon worth of frogs and did not find any of those.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:14
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:11 Chocolate Frog
Name: Reyna Evergreen
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
Selling or buying: buying
What do you want to buy: any silver and gold dups you have
What do you want to sell: nothing
Additional info: thx! btw, this is 2 sickles right?
Hey, sorry, but the sale is now over, it ended yesterday, I will talk to Madi tho, would you still like to order if the sale is not on??
yes but only silvers and 2 cards pls! how much would that be btw?

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:18
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 19:07
Aries Scythe wrote: 2 Sep 2023, 18:28 can i trade frog cards? but anyways

buying: all silvers except 3, 12, 14, 16, 25, 27, 28
Order confirmed, I personally will not be able to send 2,38,42,45,47,53,56,59,64,66,89
Will send the rest soon. I’m not sure which cards Madi has
I'm sorry, I will not be able to send any of the chocolate frog cards that Delainie does not have. I just bought 1 galleon worth of frogs and did not find any of those.
kay! though, do you accept trades? i have a few bronze dups

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~