Study Tutoring Club IC

When everyone has said the pairs are fine


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Study Tutoring Club IC
Okee!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Study Tutoring Club IC
Estelle Nyx wrote: 29 Aug 2023, 16:30 Hi everyone!

The pairs are as follows:

@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Duvessa Ember Tutors @Estelle Nyx
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing

Are there any problems with the pairings before I make the post?

Edit: swapped Madi and Aries after a request
Good with that!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
Study Tutoring Club IC
whos left to reply ?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~
Study Tutoring Club IC
Just @Duvessa Ember I think.


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Study Tutoring Club IC
Hi everyone, as Duvessa hasn't replied in a while I've decided the meeting shall go on. The partners are as follows:
@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
@Estelle Nyx supervises.
Es will be supervising rather than studying as she doesn't have a partner, however if there are new members, Es will partner with them. I will post the starter asap.


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Study Tutoring Club IC
Estelle Nyx wrote: 10 Sep 2023, 12:44 Just @Duvessa Ember I think.
She’s taking a break, I believe

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
Study Tutoring Club IC
Are sign-ups still open, or are they closed for now?

tatsu and I are on a break
Bex #003060| Judas #a69eda
Study Tutoring Club IC
Hannah Blossom wrote: 25 Oct 2023, 17:28
Estelle Nyx wrote: 10 Sep 2023, 12:44 Just @Duvessa Ember I think.
She’s taking a break, I believe
Ah - thank you!
Rebecca Lark wrote: 25 Oct 2023, 17:34 Are sign-ups still open, or are they closed for now?
Sign ups are open! Feel free to come join!


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Study Tutoring Club IC
Name: Rebecca Lark
Year: First
Tutor/Learner/Both: Learner
Do you mind working with someone in your year?: Nope!

tatsu and I are on a break
Bex #003060| Judas #a69eda