29 Aug 2023, 21:46
Study Tutoring Club
When everyone has said the pairs are fine
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
29 Aug 2023, 21:54
Study Tutoring Club
Okee!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Aug 2023, 22:17
Study Tutoring Club
Good with that!Estelle Nyx wrote: 29 Aug 2023, 16:30 Hi everyone!
The pairs are as follows:
@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Duvessa Ember Tutors @Estelle Nyx
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
Are there any problems with the pairings before I make the post?
Edit: swapped Madi and Aries after a request
9 Sep 2023, 15:43
Study Tutoring Club
10 Sep 2023, 12:44
Study Tutoring Club
Just @Duvessa Ember I think.
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
25 Oct 2023, 15:17
Study Tutoring Club
Hi everyone, as Duvessa hasn't replied in a while I've decided the meeting shall go on. The partners are as follows:Es will be supervising rather than studying as she doesn't have a partner, however if there are new members, Es will partner with them. I will post the starter asap.@Zykeal Lane Tutors @Hannah Blossom
@Aries Scythe Tutors @Ara Villa
@Madi McQuade Tutors @Delainie Silverwing
@Estelle Nyx supervises.
Edit: Link to starter!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
25 Oct 2023, 17:28
Study Tutoring Club
She’s taking a break, I believe
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
25 Oct 2023, 17:34
Study Tutoring Club
25 Oct 2023, 20:04
Study Tutoring Club
Ah - thank you!
Sign ups are open! Feel free to come join!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
26 Oct 2023, 00:03
Study Tutoring Club