1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Ok! Thanks!
Damion… I’m sorry don’t do it I am totally sorry
Damion… I’m sorry don’t do it I am totally sorry
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Don't do what?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Aug 2023, 20:05 Ok! Thanks!
Damion… I’m sorry don’t do it I am totally sorry
I mean we have ongoing duels that I am trying to finish before starting new ones.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Look at our owls and you’ll knowDamion White wrote: 10 Aug 2023, 20:10Don't do what?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Aug 2023, 20:05 Ok! Thanks!
Damion… I’m sorry don’t do it I am totally sorry
I mean we have ongoing duels that I am trying to finish before starting new ones.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
@Kim Sato, @Alexander Harland, @Alyssea Brown, @Alli Tribino, @Amadea Campbell, @Ara Villa, @Aries Scythe, @Asher Blackjack, @Aurora Henderson, @Ava Winchect, @Avery Leveret, @Axyen Dragonclaw, @Caoimhe Kyle, @Cassandra Ironwoods, @Cassie Jiang, @Clair Fernandez, @Colin McCoire, @Daphne Sapphirus, @Delainie Silverwing, @Della Barfield, @Duvessa Ember, @Estelle Nyx, @Fang Hui-Ying, @Fang Yun-Xin, @Guinevere Russetwood, @Hades Schweighöfer, @Hannah Blossom, @Jannette Applebottom, @Jay Divus, @Lilliana Havenmore, @Mari Alves, @Raizel Voltrouz, @Zach Zaphiere
Please post below to let me know you are active or not. Please consider this an activity check for the club. Activity Check ends on 7th Feb 2024!! Please also mention if you are interested in modding a match too.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Greetings, I am still very much active!
Stamina-8|Evasion-10|Strength-2|Wisdom-9|Arcane Power-20|Accuracy-8
* A Hufflepuff student. He seems to be trying to prove something.
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I'm active and ready to duel anyone! Or moderate!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Active!
| Guinevere Russetwood, Y6, Slytherin sta • 10 | eva • 12 | str • 6 | wis • 7 |arc • 10 | acc • 11 | Akane Shimizu, Y6, Mahoutokoro sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 5 | wis • 10 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Heyooo
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Kind of here but kind of not, as you know!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I'm active, but I'd prefer not to be included in duels for the time being as I have exams. Thank you!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |