Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN

Ara Villa wrote: 7 Apr 2023, 15:47 Name: Ara Villa
Still or GIF banner: Still
Theme: Library
Aesthetics: Dark Academia
Texts (specific/random/no): uhm just put maybe a reading quote thing idk
Face Claim (optional): pfp :D
Would you follow the shop rules: yes
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: I wouldn't mind
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/9jo4iam52jhq.webp[/img]
Order finished, hope you like that! If there is nothing to edit, that is 4 sickles=116 potato peels!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
How do I pay the 4 sickles=116 potato peels?

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Ara Villa wrote: 9 Apr 2023, 07:43 How do I pay the 4 sickles=116 potato peels?
Buy potato peels from the Apotheary Shop in Diagonal Alley, and then click the give button in you trunk to give them to me, hope that helps!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
I payed already. Thank you!

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Ara Villa wrote: 9 Apr 2023, 09:31 I payed already. Thank you!
payment received, hope to see you again!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop