1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Damion White wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:49
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 14:50 Yes no :eyes:
you sure that's the right answer Little Girl! see you in Round 3
Proving my point

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 18:21
Damion White wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:49
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 14:50 Yes no :eyes:
you sure that's the right answer Little Girl! see you in Round 3
Proving my point
What point? That you hate me.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion White wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 18:24
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 18:21
Damion White wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:49
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 14:50 Yes no :eyes:
you sure that's the right answer Little Girl! see you in Round 3
Proving my point
What point? That you hate me.
You’re tugging my duel (/hj)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I went to eat! <3 I'm back! Working on recoding ency now though since I have some time and I felt like it. Heh. Let's see how long that will last for ahahaha.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Kim Sato wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 18:29 I went to eat! <3 I'm back! Working on recoding ency now though since I have some time and I felt like it. Heh. Let's see how long that will last for ahahaha.
Yep! I'm also in process of doing that actually

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Helloooo

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hi. Raizel!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hello Rita. How does this club works? 👀

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Raizel Voltrouz wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 12:05 Hello Rita. How does this club works? 👀
Hello Raizel!

Once you have signed up, we pair you with one of the students and you duel against them.

Here is the Dueling System and the Dueling Spells.

For more details, please refer to one of the current duels found Here (under current duels)

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ew old man is here

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi