1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-Wingardium Leviosa-Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:09-Incendio Duo-Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:08Flipendo back!Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 09:29Understandable -Flipendo-Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 08:51I hate that spell now XDAurora Griffith wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:46
Because you have confuddled all of us *Does Sneezing Hex* Steleus!![]()
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Erm....Curse of Bogies!Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:10-Wingardium Leviosa-Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:09-Incendio Duo-Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:08Flipendo back!
Cai! You joined!Caoimhe Kyle wrote: 25 Mar 2023, 01:15 Name: Caoimhe Kyle
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Here!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Once I have some experience under my belt, absolutely yes!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-Expelliarmus-Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:10Erm....Curse of Bogies!Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:10-Wingardium Leviosa-Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:09-Incendio Duo-
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-hides behind table-Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:12-Expelliarmus-Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:10Erm....Curse of Bogies!
Crucio!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
dark music not allowed...Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:12-hides behind table-Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:12-Expelliarmus-
Crucio!
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Don't worry, I'm not actually casting it to my friendRita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:13dark music not allowed...Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:12-hides behind table-Rita Su wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 10:12-Expelliarmus-
Crucio!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Hi Kim how's the dueling for you?
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
One of Kim's nicknames is Flipendo Prince!
I heard half of my name mentioned so I popped in here! Dueling is fun but can also be aggravating at the same time ahahaha. But I still love it.
If you're talking about official dueling. If you're talking about 1v1 dueling for this club, it's pretty nice. I'm still learning how to mod correctly but I think I'm 90% good with it. Most of the time I'm good and I haven't had anything unexpected pop up yet that I don't know how to do.
What about you? How are you doing with it in our club?
If you're talking about official dueling. If you're talking about 1v1 dueling for this club, it's pretty nice. I'm still learning how to mod correctly but I think I'm 90% good with it. Most of the time I'm good and I haven't had anything unexpected pop up yet that I don't know how to do.
What about you? How are you doing with it in our club?
Last edited by Kim Sato on 26 Mar 2023, 14:42, edited 3 times in total.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
