1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Just forget the idea.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Can I Flipendo someone now

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 22:54 This is an idea, is it possible that winning a duel here could earn you a star point to use here?
I like this idea Ava --- and there is, coincidentally enough, a shop that makes and sells cool badges for just this purpose!

As I understand it, PFR has a badge system, and that's what this is borrowed from.

Unless you actually meant "stat", in which case, Kim has already answered!
Aurora Griffith wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 23:03 Can I Flipendo someone now
You can try to flipendo me!

Seriously --- any first year that wants to practice spell casting, I'm willing to RP a practice session with you! Doesn't have to be duelling spells per se. I did one with Janny and it was fun! She managed to spew green sparks all over my feet. I still owe her a box of cupcakes!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Oops my bad. It's not an official dueling club.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2023, 05:29
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 22:54 This is an idea, is it possible that winning a duel here could earn you a star point to use here?
I like this idea Ava --- and there is, coincidentally enough, a shop that makes and sells cool badges for just this purpose!

As I understand it, PFR has a badge system, and that's what this is borrowed from.

Unless you actually meant "stat", in which case, Kim has already answered!
Aurora Griffith wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 23:03 Can I Flipendo someone now
You can try to flipendo me!

Seriously --- any first year that wants to practice spell casting, I'm willing to RP a practice session with you! Doesn't have to be duelling spells per se. I did one with Janny and it was fun! She managed to spew green sparks all over my feet. I still owe her a box of cupcakes!
Is 2nd year allowed? Maybe we can practice spells together!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 23:01 Just forget the idea.
I kinda get your point Ava and Avery. I think it is great to implement it here, however, it will not contribute anywhere to official changes in our stats. But yes, It can work separately here. And mods need to keep up. It is unofficial, let us have some fun!

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
It does create more work which I think is an unfair expectation for this for-fun club! I don't necessarily want a new system or stat point, I was just clarifying as Damion miss-typed this as being an official duelling club! Apologies for the confusion caused!

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Yeah, since this is unofficial dueling, there should be no rewards such as stats gain...

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Makes sense!

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Avery Leveret wrote: 1 Mar 2023, 11:11 It does create more work which I think is an unfair expectation for this for-fun club! I don't necessarily want a new system or stat point, I was just clarifying as Damion miss-typed this as being an official duelling club! Apologies for the confusion caused!
I am sorry for causing confusion by mistyping. I meant it not an official dueling club. Thank you for understanding <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)