Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN

Rita Su wrote: 16 Feb 2023, 03:14 Would you like something like that? Sorry the pics are kind of large... @Cassie Jiang
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

If there is nothing to edit, that is one sickle!
paid can I have the links?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Cassie Jiang wrote: 17 Feb 2023, 10:32
Rita Su wrote: 16 Feb 2023, 03:14 Would you like something like that? Sorry the pics are kind of large... @Cassie Jiang
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

If there is nothing to edit, that is one sickle!
paid can I have the links?
/images/upload/8ie5qc560ri5.webp
/images/upload/pepa1ku3yyuw.webp
/images/upload/8296nqb8flks.webp
Payment received! Hope to see you again soon! <3

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Name: Rhys Read
Theme: Dark Academia? semi grunge
Aesthetics: see above ig
Specific Images (optional): n/a,
Texts (specific/random/no): random, I'd like to see if there's anything you think fits them!
Face Claim (optional): I use Addison Grace as a fc, so if that helps! (talking grungier pictures, etc.,) can owl ideas!
Would you follow the shop rules: ofc!
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: yep!!

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Rhys Read wrote: 7 Mar 2023, 15:35 Name: Rhys Read
Theme: Dark Academia? semi grunge
Aesthetics: see above ig
Specific Images (optional): n/a,
Texts (specific/random/no): random, I'd like to see if there's anything you think fits them!
Face Claim (optional): I use Addison Grace as a fc, so if that helps! (talking grungier pictures, etc.,) can owl ideas!
Would you follow the shop rules: ofc!
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: yep!!
Order confirmed, I'll get to it later today!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Rhys Read wrote: 7 Mar 2023, 15:35 Name: Rhys Read
Theme: Dark Academia? semi grunge
Aesthetics: see above ig
Specific Images (optional): n/a,
Texts (specific/random/no): random, I'd like to see if there's anything you think fits them!
Face Claim (optional): I use Addison Grace as a fc, so if that helps! (talking grungier pictures, etc.,) can owl ideas!
Would you follow the shop rules: ofc!
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: yep!!
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/rnq3bbre08kc.webp[/img]
It this one OK? I hope there is nothing to edit! Since we are trading, you don`t have to pay! Love your playlist btw! <3

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Rita Su wrote: 8 Mar 2023, 00:38
Rhys Read wrote: 7 Mar 2023, 15:35 Name: Rhys Read
Theme: Dark Academia? semi grunge
Aesthetics: see above ig
Specific Images (optional): n/a,
Texts (specific/random/no): random, I'd like to see if there's anything you think fits them!
Face Claim (optional): I use Addison Grace as a fc, so if that helps! (talking grungier pictures, etc.,) can owl ideas!
Would you follow the shop rules: ofc!
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: yep!!
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/rnq3bbre08kc.webp[/img]
It this one OK? I hope there is nothing to edit! Since we are trading, you don`t have to pay! Love your playlist btw! <3
ooh it looks so good! tysm!

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Rhys Read wrote: 8 Mar 2023, 13:23
Rita Su wrote: 8 Mar 2023, 00:38
Rhys Read wrote: 7 Mar 2023, 15:35 Name: Rhys Read
Theme: Dark Academia? semi grunge
Aesthetics: see above ig
Specific Images (optional): n/a,
Texts (specific/random/no): random, I'd like to see if there's anything you think fits them!
Face Claim (optional): I use Addison Grace as a fc, so if that helps! (talking grungier pictures, etc.,) can owl ideas!
Would you follow the shop rules: ofc!
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: yep!!
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/rnq3bbre08kc.webp[/img]
It this one OK? I hope there is nothing to edit! Since we are trading, you don`t have to pay! Love your playlist btw! <3
ooh it looks so good! tysm!
My pleasure, glad you love that!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Name: Isadora Everridge
Still or GIF banner: Still
Theme: Death (could be literal like graveyards, could be more metaphorical like winter, whatever works)
Aesthetics: Gothic, Monochrome
Specific Images (optional): Any in my Ency
Texts (specific/random/no): I promise I'm trying
Face Claim (optional): None
Would you follow the shop rules: Yes
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: Sure

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Isadora Everridge wrote: 4 Apr 2023, 01:20
Name: Isadora Everridge
Still or GIF banner: Still
Theme: Death (could be literal like graveyards, could be more metaphorical like winter, whatever works)
Aesthetics: Gothic, Monochrome
Specific Images (optional): Any in my Ency
Texts (specific/random/no): I promise I'm trying
Face Claim (optional): None
Would you follow the shop rules: Yes
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: Sure
Order confirmed! I will get this done either today or tomorrow!

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

Rita`s Custom Choices OPEN
Isadora Everridge wrote: 4 Apr 2023, 01:20
Name: Isadora Everridge
Still or GIF banner: Still
Theme: Death (could be literal like graveyards, could be more metaphorical like winter, whatever works)
Aesthetics: Gothic, Monochrome
Specific Images (optional): Any in my Ency
Texts (specific/random/no): I promise I'm trying
Face Claim (optional): None
Would you follow the shop rules: Yes
Would you agree to have your result share as examples: Sure
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/wh2fu2im2cqa.webp[/img]
Order completed! If there is nothing to edit, that is 4 sickles=116 potato peelings!
Edit: Payment received!
Last edited by Rita Su on 6 Apr 2023, 02:40, edited 2 times in total.

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop