Mythology club chat!
ok cool!!Lucia Fox wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 07:50I'm pretty sure Leto was the mother of Apollo and Artemis. She was either a minor goddess or a minor titan, I can't remember.Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gwennifer Cadwaller
Mythology club chat!
Yes, and she was another Hera victimBailey Glade wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 14:33ok cool!!Lucia Fox wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 07:50I'm pretty sure Leto was the mother of Apollo and Artemis. She was either a minor goddess or a minor titan, I can't remember.Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
Mythology club chat!
Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to post here as I'm not a member but Where is the sign up? Thanks!
Mythology club chat!
*le gasp* My dream came true!!
"In the realm of love, one's imperfections often fade away, overshadowed by the beauty of the connection shared."