Mythology club chat!

Mines probably Hera :p

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
My favorite is either Hera or poseidon.

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Mythology club chat!
Ooo I like Poseidon! Nemesis is one of my favoruites along with Leto, Artemis and Hepheastus

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Mythology club chat!
I like Helios and Hyperion

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

Mythology club chat!
Hades for me! No jokes here though XD

Mythology club chat!
Yeah did you know that he's not the god of the dead, he's actually the god of wealth

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY

Mythology club chat!
cool! i actually did not know that

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Mythology club chat!
Aurora Griffith wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:29 Yeah did you know that he's not the god of the dead, he's actually the god of wealth
technically, I believe in his Greek form, he is the god ruling over the underworld. The god of peaceful death is Thanatos (and I think there are other gods of not peaceful death). In his Roman form, as Pluto, he rules over everything underground, including riches.

I would say my favourite Greek god/goddess is Nike (not the brand, though it is named after her).

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology club chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
I'm pretty sure Leto was the mother of Apollo and Artemis. She was either a minor goddess or a minor titan, I can't remember.

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│