Mythology Discussion Club OOC

Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 08:27
Lucia Fox wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 08:22
Name: Lucia Fox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): All the Rick Riordan books xD Although I have read a lot of other mythology retellings too
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena or Hestia (I do actually need to find out more about Hestia)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): I think probably Ariadne's life (Theseus, the minotaur, Dionysus, etc). I read a retelling a while ago and it was really good!
Welcome! BTW this was mostly based on when we started to sprout mythology facts in the facts thread. But, yes, Hestia is a interesting goddess. I love how she lended her seat to Dionysus.
I remember that! That was fun ^^

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Hades Schweighöfer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:43 Name: Hades Schweighöfer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-
Hello! Welcome. I’ll add you now.

Of course, Hades likes Hades. Comes to no surprise….

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:43 Name: Hades Schweighöfer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-
Welcome oh great god.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Inara Yang
House: ravenclaw
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not exactly, but I'm kinda a nerd on greek mythology, I read about it a lot!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena probably, or Artemis.
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): GREEK (Although Roman, Norse, Egyptian etc, are all cool too!)
Favourite myth (a specific story): I don't really have one
(Optional) Why you want to join: This club looks so awesome! I was thinking about starting a club like this until I realized there already was one!
(Optional) Additional info:

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Sign up form:
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I'm a huge mythology nerd - my favourite book as a kid was a book of norse mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Loki, Hecate, Athena, Apollo, Hades

And (if this counts) the whole cast of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo series
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc):

Probably Greek or Norse, Norse was my first but Greek was my strongest obsession - I even started learning ancient Greek because of it
Favourite myth (a specific story): orpheus and eurydice, hades and persephone, the odyssey


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Emiline Hunter
House:Hufflepuff
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Percy Jackson books
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Artemis, Ares, Poseidon.
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): Ares
(Optional) Why you want to join: Just seems fun
(Optional) Additional info: Hi!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology: studyed
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Artemis, hades, loki, hestia, britomarsis
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): Atlanta the Greek princess not the underwater place
(Optional) Why you want to join: just to meet new people with the same intrestes as me
(Optional) Additional info: pronouns are she/her

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Reducio
Name: Simon Poe
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): um, i watcheed the "percy jackson"
series
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: NYX GODDESS OF THE NIGHT
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): which ever one hads the names of ares, zeus, etc.
Favourite myth (a specific story): When zeus defaeted kronos
(Optional) Why do you want to join: I LOVE greek mythology
(Optional) Additional info:

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Mythology Discussion Club OOC
Name: Sparrow Gold
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I read lots of mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Kitsune (from Japanese Mythology), Perseus (the man who slayed medusa)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): the iliad or odyssey