Mythology Discussion Club
I remember that! That was funCynthia Beaufort wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 08:27Welcome! BTW this was mostly based on when we started to sprout mythology facts in the facts thread. But, yes, Hestia is a interesting goddess. I love how she lended her seat to Dionysus.Lucia Fox wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 08:22Name: Lucia Fox
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): All the Rick Riordan books xD Although I have read a lot of other mythology retellings too
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena or Hestia (I do actually need to find out more about Hestia)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): I think probably Ariadne's life (Theseus, the minotaur, Dionysus, etc). I read a retelling a while ago and it was really good!
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Hades Schweighöfer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-
Mythology Discussion Club
Hello! Welcome. I’ll add you now.Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:43 Name: Hades Schweighöfer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-
Of course, Hades likes Hades. Comes to no surprise….
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
Gwennifer Cadwaller
Mythology Discussion Club
Welcome oh great god.Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:43 Name: Hades Schweighöfer
House: Hufflepuff
Year: Fourth
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not studied, but I've watched a lot of shows and movies that involves myths!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Hades & Athena
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek and Norse
Favourite myth (a specific story): Olympic Gods, wendigos and the mytical creatures
Why you want to join? I love mythology and I would love to invest more with this.
Additional info: -/-
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Inara Yang
House: ravenclaw
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not exactly, but I'm kinda a nerd on greek mythology, I read about it a lot!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena probably, or Artemis.
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): GREEK (Although Roman, Norse, Egyptian etc, are all cool too!)
Favourite myth (a specific story): I don't really have one
(Optional) Why you want to join: This club looks so awesome! I was thinking about starting a club like this until I realized there already was one!
(Optional) Additional info:
House: ravenclaw
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Not exactly, but I'm kinda a nerd on greek mythology, I read about it a lot!
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Athena probably, or Artemis.
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): GREEK (Although Roman, Norse, Egyptian etc, are all cool too!)
Favourite myth (a specific story): I don't really have one
(Optional) Why you want to join: This club looks so awesome! I was thinking about starting a club like this until I realized there already was one!
(Optional) Additional info:
Mythology Discussion Club
Sign up form:
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I'm a huge mythology nerd - my favourite book as a kid was a book of norse mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Loki, Hecate, Athena, Apollo, Hades
And (if this counts) the whole cast of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo series
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc):
Probably Greek or Norse, Norse was my first but Greek was my strongest obsession - I even started learning ancient Greek because of it
Favourite myth (a specific story): orpheus and eurydice, hades and persephone, the odyssey
Name: Estelle Nyx
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I'm a huge mythology nerd - my favourite book as a kid was a book of norse mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Loki, Hecate, Athena, Apollo, Hades
And (if this counts) the whole cast of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase and Trials of Apollo series
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc):
Probably Greek or Norse, Norse was my first but Greek was my strongest obsession - I even started learning ancient Greek because of it
Favourite myth (a specific story): orpheus and eurydice, hades and persephone, the odyssey
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Emiline Hunter
House:Hufflepuff
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Percy Jackson books
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Artemis, Ares, Poseidon.
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): Ares
(Optional) Why you want to join: Just seems fun
(Optional) Additional info: Hi!
House:Hufflepuff
Year: First
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): Percy Jackson books
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Artemis, Ares, Poseidon.
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): Greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): Ares
(Optional) Why you want to join: Just seems fun
(Optional) Additional info: Hi!
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Mia Fuzy
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology: studyed
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Artemis, hades, loki, hestia, britomarsis
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): Atlanta the Greek princess not the underwater place
(Optional) Why you want to join: just to meet new people with the same intrestes as me
(Optional) Additional info: pronouns are she/her
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology: studyed
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Artemis, hades, loki, hestia, britomarsis
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): Atlanta the Greek princess not the underwater place
(Optional) Why you want to join: just to meet new people with the same intrestes as me
(Optional) Additional info: pronouns are she/her
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Mythology Discussion Club
Reducio
Name: Simon Poe
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): um, i watcheed the "percy jackson"
series
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: NYX GODDESS OF THE NIGHT
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): which ever one hads the names of ares, zeus, etc.
Favourite myth (a specific story): When zeus defaeted kronos
(Optional) Why do you want to join: I LOVE greek mythology
(Optional) Additional info:
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): um, i watcheed the "percy jackson"
series
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: NYX GODDESS OF THE NIGHT
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): which ever one hads the names of ares, zeus, etc.
Favourite myth (a specific story): When zeus defaeted kronos
(Optional) Why do you want to join: I LOVE greek mythology
(Optional) Additional info:
Mythology Discussion Club
Name: Sparrow Gold
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I read lots of mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Kitsune (from Japanese Mythology), Perseus (the man who slayed medusa)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): the iliad or odyssey
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Any past experience with mythology (studied it, etc): I read lots of mythology
Favourite god/goddess/mythological being from mythology: Kitsune (from Japanese Mythology), Perseus (the man who slayed medusa)
Favourite mythology (greek, roman, norse, etc): greek
Favourite myth (a specific story): the iliad or odyssey