✓ General Error few times past week in mail room

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know for the past week or so I have run into the Error page I have attached below. It is a screen shot of what I took just a few minutes ago, but it is the same error I have seen a number of times when trying to check my messages in the evenings.

Image posted by the member

Thank you!
~AngelFyre

✓ General Error few times past week in mail room
Image posted by the member
Same thing with AF, when I tried to access the Room of Requirement, this happened. It went well after a few attempts. I suppose it is just a bug.

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop

✓ General Error few times past week in mail room
This just happened to me. Deleting my cache and cookie history in my browser solved it for me, hopefully it’ll do the same for you

✓ General Error few times past week in mail room
Should be fixed now.