30 Nov 2022, 06:59
Lear's Army
Name: Katherine Ortiz
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Normal
Extra Info: Quite enthusiastic and interested in joining the army.
Encyclopedia: Here
Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
1 Dec 2022, 07:42
Lear's Army
Name: Nick Khlestov
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: I'm going to be online often.
Extra Info: I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and I hate Ms. Ambrige. Let me in.
Bio: all in my profile.
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: I'm going to be online often.
Extra Info: I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and I hate Ms. Ambrige. Let me in.
Bio: all in my profile.
1 Dec 2022, 16:08
Lear's Army
Name: Edward Edwards
House: Huff Puff
Posting Status: Often
Extra Info: Edward is determined to protect the ones he loves at all cost.
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23375#p500927
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
10 Dec 2022, 00:19
Lear's Army
Name: Thorn Cullen
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Daily
Extra Info: None
Encyclopedia: Avada Kedavra!
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Daily
Extra Info: None
Encyclopedia: Avada Kedavra!
If you can't play the good guy, sometimes you've got to play the villain.
28 Dec 2022, 00:25
Lear's Army
Name: Amaris Levine
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Daily
Extra Info: N/A
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=24410
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Daily
Extra Info: N/A
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=24410
1 Jan 2023, 00:19
Lear's Army
Name: Ava Winchect
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Active (very)
Extra Info: Ava might be a bit of a handful and threaten to tell professors if you don’t let her in…
Encyclopedia: MoodySnekPedia
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Active (very)
Extra Info: Ava might be a bit of a handful and threaten to tell professors if you don’t let her in…
Encyclopedia: MoodySnekPedia
13 Jan 2023, 05:36
Lear's Army
Sign Up Application
Name: Ashley Dinero Montez
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Depends on which thread I am in.(Although I am gonna say Active, due to the fact that I do not leave my threads unattended.)
Extra Info: I am a battle enthusiast, might try to go rampage once I set my mind into protecting those I care about.
Encyclopedia: The kenpachi of Hogwarts
Ashley.D
13 Jan 2023, 05:40
Lear's Army
Name: Oliver Brown
House: Ravenclaw!
Posting Status: Active, posting to threads the second they come out!
Extra Info: nothin
Encyclopedia: Clickity!
House: Ravenclaw!
Posting Status: Active, posting to threads the second they come out!
Extra Info: nothin
Encyclopedia: Clickity!
Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9 Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability |
Oliver Brown |
Encyclopedia Portkey Wis 4 | Arc 5 | Acc 6 Super Nova Shop Portkey |
31 Jan 2023, 00:02
Lear's Army
Name: Asher Blackjack
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Normal (sometimes more often than others)
Extra Info: Asher wants to learn and improve himself to be ready to face danger head on
Encyclopedia: Here
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: Normal (sometimes more often than others)
Extra Info: Asher wants to learn and improve himself to be ready to face danger head on
Encyclopedia: Here
Life is a cup of water, you either look at the empty part or the full part.
Super Nova
Shop Portkey