29 Nov 2022, 01:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-61
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
29 Nov 2022, 02:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-63
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 03:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-64
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
29 Nov 2022, 03:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-65
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 04:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-66
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
29 Nov 2022, 05:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-67
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 05:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-68
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
29 Nov 2022, 05:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-69

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |