Back 6299 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-65

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-66

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-67

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-69

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71

πŸ’›
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’β˜…β€’
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-73

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-73

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 6299 / 10331