Back 6166 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-8

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-10

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-8

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Charlie Jacobsen wrote: 20 Nov 2022, 14:48 -8
-9 I finally replied! Sorry so late....it got lost along the way somehow.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2022, 14:49
Charlie Jacobsen wrote: 20 Nov 2022, 14:48 -8
-9 I finally replied! Sorry so late....it got lost along the way somehow.
-8 no worries Simon!

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-9

💛
-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•
Back 6166 / 10331