20 Nov 2022, 13:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Nov 2022, 14:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |
20 Nov 2022, 14:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Nov 2022, 14:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
20 Nov 2022, 14:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
20 Nov 2022, 14:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9 I finally replied! Sorry so late....it got lost along the way somehow.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
20 Nov 2022, 14:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-8 no worries Simon!Simon Kincaid wrote: 20 Nov 2022, 14:49-9 I finally replied! Sorry so late....it got lost along the way somehow.
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
20 Nov 2022, 14:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9

-Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know-
| •★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★• |